- Increased mobility, strength, and range of motion
- Sports performance/speed and agility
- Youth and teen fitness
- Core and balance training
- Interval training
- Functional fitness/suspension training (TRX)
- Shoulder rehabilitation
- Endurance training
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Evolution Kettlebell instructor
- TACFIT instructor
About me: I was born and raised in Salinas. I graduated from California State University, Monterey Bay with a degree in kinesiology with a focus in exercise science. As a former collegiate and professional baseball player, health and fitness have always been a part of my life. My goal as a trainer is to provide the knowledge and tools to unlock clients' full potential.
Philosophy: Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try.